Effective Date: from 1 October 2013
1. Information we collect
We may collect personal identification information from Users in various ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Website, fill out a form, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, or engage in other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Website. Users may be asked for their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or other relevant information. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Website-related activities.
2. Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer or device, and technical information about Users' means of connection to our Website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized.
3. Web browser cookies
4. How we use collected information
over the sky may collect and use Users' personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information provided helps us respond to customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Website.
- To improve our Website: We continually strive to improve our Website offerings based on the feedback and information we receive from Users.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests from Users. If Users decide to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
5. How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices, and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Website.
6. Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users' personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding Users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
8. Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Website, you signify your acceptance of this